Passion, Poise, and Power!
Presence with Purpose - Center for Inner Healing & Personal Growth
RSS

Delivered by FeedBurner

Recent Posts

When Waiting Wears You Out!
"How To Love Someone Who Does Not Support Your Dreams?"
Creating a Vision Journal
Diffusing Diversions
Blow the Lid Off!

Categories

condlict resolution, organizational conflict, conflict solutions, problem solving, compromising
conflict resolution, workplace negativity, dealing with difficult people
faith, spirituality, confidence, waiting on God
health, wellness, wholeness, healing, spiritual healing, physical healing, emotional healing
passion, dreams, ideas, value, worth, workplace, job performance, purpose
procrastinaltion, bad decisions, road to hell, regret, backfire
stress, work, anxiety, workplace, job, peace, office,
tact, courtesy, workplace culture, workplace decorum, poise,
working with difficult people, working with mean people, working under pressure, workplace bullying
workplace bullying, job stress, balance, work culture, behavior, attitude, disgruntled, productivity
workplace negativity, change, habits, behaviors, office negativity
powered by

My Blog

Passion, Poise, and Power!

This week I would like to introduce a theme:  PASSION, POISE, AND POWER!

I will be addressing each one of these dynamics throughout the week as it pertains to you and the role you play in your organization or company. So let's get started...

PASSION!

So how long has it been since you have given serious thought about what matters the most to you about your job, company, or even your life?  What drives you?  What inspires you?  What gets you going?  I maintain that there's got to be a larger meaning to what you do than your income, position, or status.

I challenge you to look deeply, examine and identify that single most important factor that really gives you a sense of purpose wherever you work, or whatever you do.

Spend at least 15 minutes this week thinking about what that passion is. You may even try to envision yourself living it out. Perhaps you may be able to associate an experience where that passion is present, or see the people who will benefit the most as a result.

When you are able to tap into this energy source, it becomes easier to see yourself as a game-changer in your industry! Why is that?  Because impacting becomes your impetus, and success becomes your inevitability! So go on...get it done; and make this your BEST day ever!

9 Comments to Passion, Poise, and Power!:

Comments RSS
Yolanda Grier on Monday, February 21, 2011 9:27 AM
Congratulations on your new site! I am looking forward to the exciting things happening with this new venture. I am actively working on living in my destiny and know your site will be instrumental in that. Continued success to you!
Reply to comment

Steph on Monday, February 21, 2011 10:56 AM
Hi Yolanda, thank you for taking the time to stop by. Congratulations on discovering what your destiny is and living it. That is a huge step towards success. Thanks for the well wishes. Come back soon, as there is so much more to come!

Curt on Monday, February 21, 2011 5:16 PM
This is a nice site and great idea Momma Strong. I really like the "the two second rule". I use this all the time, especially in weekly meetings. When will you have open seminar, I would love to come and suport where I can.
Reply to comment

Steph on Monday, February 21, 2011 10:08 PM
Hi there Curtis! Thank you so much! Great minds think alike! I am glad you use the 2 Second rule as a general rule! As soon as I can schedule an open seminar, I will be sure to let you know. Thanks for your interest and support!

Lois Powell-mullings on Tuesday, February 22, 2011 7:23 AM
I wish you the best of luck in your endeavors. May God bless you.
Reply to comment

Steph on Tuesday, February 22, 2011 7:47 AM
Hey there Lois! What a nice surprise! I am so glad that you stopped by *smiling*! Thank you very much for the well wishes and God's blessings! Please visit often, and feel free to share some insight on any of the areas of interest! Hope to see you soon!

Cheryl on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 8:29 AM
Ms.Strong thank you for your new site. I am thrilled for our (staff) organization to have the opportunity to stop by and get some insight on your topic Value, Work and Work place . I will be visiting your site to obtain information and or support as I plan our upcoming staff and developement workshops. Senior Case Manager, Geriatic Services
Reply to comment

Steph on Wednesday, February 23, 2011 10:37 AM
Thank you Cheryl for your visit. It is certainly my pleasure to provide current and relevant information that will be useful to your company. Please come back as often as you like! Hope to see you soon!

research papers on Thursday, April 11, 2013 5:39 AM
Select a subject area and you will be taken to a page listing an assortment of essays which you may find useful for your studies and essay writing tasks.
Reply to comment